2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Review and Price
The 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk release date was held on October yesterday as the new special edition to its lineup, the concept of this car is very good and focus on the spiritual basis of the energy off-road brand. 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk first debut at the 2012 Easter Jeep Safari in Moab, Utah. 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk is one of evidence suggesting that in fact this car is the most capable SUV ever and could be better if compared with the model car class. The interior design and exterior design is also very aerodynamic improvements as off-road vehicles.
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk on the front exterior design comes with a runner-functional for Grand Cherokee off-road prowess. The exterior design of the Grand Cherokee Trailhawk contoured fat, Kevlar-reinforced Goodyear Silent Armor tires suitable for all-terrain driving with sturdy, puncture-free trail. It is also equipped with steel rock rails to keep the body in order to keep drivers and passengers safe while driving.
2013 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk available by using the optional performance package a V-6 or V-8, the equipment has also been upgraded, including the following capabilities:
- Selec-Terrain traction control system with features using five settings: Rock, Sand / Mud, Snow, Sport and Auto
- Steel rails are rock solid body protection plays an important role to maintain the safety of passengers and the driver
- 18-inch Goodyear Silent Armor is suitable for all-terrain tires with Kevlar reinforcement
- Quadra-Lift air suspension system, with nearly 11 inches of ground clearance
- A black hood decal fitted models using a red accent line that helps to reduce glare from the sun that can assist the driver in extreme situations when off-road.
- A Rear Electronic Limited-slip Differential (ELSD, V-8) were able to provide transfer rates up to 100% of engine torque through the rear wheels to keep the Jeep to move forward even in the most extreme situations
- Quadra-Track II or Quadra-Drive II (V-8) with two-speed transfer case that works to help conquer the toughest obstacles the road in all fields
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk is also very easy to recognize the new red signature Trailhawk and Trail Rated badging and tow hooks, rear light bar, black surround headlamps and unique gray in surround grille, mirrors, 4×4 badge and five-spoke 18-inch aluminum wheels.
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk has interior design gets a modern twist with the use of black leather and suede seats with stitching accents the performance of red mud and Mopar front and rear floor mats are an elegant and aerodynamic.
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk price will be sold with a range reaching MSRP $ 41.995. The price is also supported by the exterior design color optional package which includes Brilliant Black, Mineral Gray, Max Steel, Bright White and Deep Cherry Red.
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk but it also has a fuel efficiency is 17 to CITY, whereas 23 HWY.Jeep, tags: 2013 Grand Cherokee, 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Grand Cherokee Price, Grand Cherokee Review, Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, Jeep Cherokee, Jeep Grand Cherokee