2014 Ford Atlas Review, Specs and Price
2014 Ford Atlas Concept is a model of pickup truck with modern design inspired by modern decade in order to indulge his pickup truck lovers. 2014 Ford Atlas release date will be implemented by the end of this year as the year-end closing. 2014 Ford Atlas Concept displays all the elegance of design with purpose driven with prominent wheel arches, wide stance and chiseled grille all to strengthen the image of its functional Built Ford Tough. 2014 Ford Atlas also presents the design of the exterior and interior design that is able to dedicate the development of modern pickup car with advanced technology supported in it. All the details of the design is also very elegant with the grooves modern lines in it.
2014 Ford Atlas is the latest generation natural including F series models that have become the best-selling vehicle in the U.S.. Meanwhile, General Motors at 2013 Detroit Motor Show also has demonstrated a new convertible models by taking a model Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 2014 model years. The second possibility is a model that would be the closest competitors of this pickup.
“We wanted a concept that is able to reflect how the model Ford truck is able to help customers in both their world professionally and personally,” said J Mays, Ford group vice president and chief creative officer. “At every level and advanced features contained in these vehicles have been made for the purpose and capabilities while retaining a clear view Built Ford Tough.”
2014 Ford Atlas on the design of the exterior and interior design is designed with a function that has been enhanced with the use of advanced features that modern. 2014 Ford Atlas brings several advantages to the design points are integrated with the interior walls. There’s also a cargo floor that collaborated with 110 volt power outlets in the cargo box to fill the power tools available on this car. On the roof is designed with a model that has been extended and hidden ramps that provide unique functionality for the truck ready to be used in a variety of jobs.
2014 Ford Atlas Concept presents some advanced features that can enhance the capabilities, its durability, and productivity support to meet the diverse needs of pickup truck owners. Here are the new features on the exterior and interior design, among others, the pickup:
- Dynamic Hitch Assist: Hitching a trailer that can be time consuming and difficult. Hitch Assist Dynamic has the function to help it line up with the clutch trucks trailer hitch, and eliminate the guess work system with the ability to maneuver the visual cues on the screen showing the truck in the center of the dashboard.
- LED headlamps and taillamps: Advanced lighting system with LED lighting that is able to offer a better path than using the conventional halogen lamps mode or HID bulbs and lasts longer. By using LED lights are able to offer near-instant response faster by providing valuable extra warning time to follow the traffic.
- Cargo Box and Side LED Lighting Mirror: Advanced, but strong enough for efficient LED lighting systems and light cargo box work after sunset with minimal drain on battery life when compared to standard lamps or plug in the lights.
- Hidden Cargo Ramps: Lightweight, shaped model as loading ramps durable stored at the bottom of the cargo box can be quickly removed and set up to help with the load items pushed onto a bed of landscaping equipment to assist in the performance of the car becomes more leverage.
- The purpose Tailgate Step doubles and Cradle Cargo: Ford Tailgate Step that is able to make this van to be stronger in a long way. With the ability to also act as a cradle of cargo lifting and holding extra long cargo items on the truck and liberating performance of the car becomes more leverage.
- SpaceTrailer Backup Assist: This is a technological innovation developed by the manufacturer that serves to allow the driver to support a trailer with a twist of a knob. The first feature is a feature that is presented on the car model Ford pickup production to date.
- 360 Degree Point of View Camera: It is a mandatory feature for pickup from Ford company. Basically is a system that is able to provide a glimpse of the truck to help position the vehicle in tight places such as when you’re doing the activity park in a parking space in a store or at work.
2014 Ford Atlas supported using the performance of the technology package EcoBoost engine with direct gasoline injection systems and turbocharging. This technology is able to deliver fuel efficiency gains of up to 20 percent with a total reduction in CO2 emissions by up to 15 percent. When compared with the van’s engine in its class would have been better. For now in the market there are more than 500,000 EcoBoost engines have been sold globally, they also included 250,000 in Pickup 2013 Ford F-150. The main concept EcoBoost engine owned by the Ford Atlas, aimed to save fuel by means of a combination of elements active aerodynamics reduces wind resistance.
2014 Ford Atlas presents some modern concepts of which are:
- Shutters Wheel Active: is an automatic window layout hidden wheels which enabled to increase the force at rest and low speeds. However, automatically be able to close at highway speeds to improve aerodynamics on this pickup. As for the battery charging itself by using the energy of the motion of the wheels with the concept of power windows.
- Power Running Boards: A display board that runs automatically have a role as a feature to help passengers get into the truck at rest and it slid against the pickup truck as it moves to improve aerodynamics and maximum ground clearance.
- Active Grille Shutters: an automated window system through the screen remains open when extra engine cooling required by this car. At low speed when driving with a stop-and-go driving or while working in hot weather though will still feel comfortable. The windows will be working automatically with closing to increase the level of aerodynamics while cruising on the highway when driving at a steady pace.
- Drop Underwater Dam front: These are basically a model of a drop down front spoiler that is able to reduce the wind at highway speeds to improve airflow to the underbody more leverage. There are air dam raised on how it works with low speed to increase ground clearance for off road in helping and achieving maximum speed and torque.
2014 Ford Atlas release date later when entering the market will be priced in the range of $ 29,410 MSRP. The number price range was not much different from the price of 2013 Ford F-150 which are both pickup truck models. This price includes the cost of postage to the place or destination address of the purchaser. If future price changes will be updated as soon as possible.