2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray Convertible Review, Specs and Price
2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray Convertible Review
2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray Convertible is the latest generation of new cars C7, the release date will begin early this year. 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible C7 started its debut in 2013 Geneva Motor Show. Exterior design and interior design of this car is also very elegant and aerodynamic when compared with the model in its class. 2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray Convertible offers open-top driving experience with no compromise in performance package, the technology or the overall design of this car.
2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray Convertible is an icon that has been long recognized and admired even in countries where it was never officially offered. This car serves a selection of all the technology and performance package with capabilities introduced on the coupe models. 2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray Convertible has an additional structural changes at the top of the mountain fold belts and repositioning the belt. Lodging at the center of everything new, more rigid aluminum frame structure made with a steel frame.
When considered in detail both the exterior and interior design of this car is very similar to the coupe model. It’s just that there is a difference on the open roof is capable of providing a deeper experience of driving on the streets.
2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray Convertible Specs
2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray Convertible is designed in such a way as to provide experience for the driver and passengers idiosyncrasies. Design interior space designed by purpose contributions to a quiet cabin and a premium appearance for this car. 2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray Convertible in the back behind the seats, there are two black panels which serve to enhance the character lines of the tonneau cover. Corvette Stingray’s signature “waterfall” design has originated in the valley between the nacelles, then bring the exterior colors to interior becomes more elegant and full of aesthetics.
2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray Convertible features using features as an optional extra on the purchaser. Additional features include are:
- The interior design is designed to offer a genuine carbon fiber and aluminum trim, dual eight-inch driver to be configured / infotainment screen, hand-wrapped in leather, and two choices of new chairs each featuring a lightweight magnesium frame as the tremendous support on interior design this car.
- An exterior designs are made with carved advanced high intensity discharge and light-emitting diode lighting and race proven to provide low-drag aerodynamic equilibrium level for efficiency and performance elements. It also serves to improve the stability and the ability to track
- Track-Z51 is a new technology that is able to support the Performance Package, including the presence of: differential and transmission cooler, an electronic limited-slip differential, dry-sump oiling system, integral brake and a unique aero package that play a role in improving stability when high speed
- Advanced driver technology with applications Drive Mode Selector which tailors the attributes of the five positions 12 to fit the vehicle driver and the new seven-speed manual transmission. There is also a Rev Matching Active technology that is able to anticipate the gear selection and engine speed to match the perfect shift every time a transmission gearshift.
- The use of lightweight materials for the body, which is made using carbon fiber. At the underbody and the aluminum frame is made with respect to aid rearward weight shift rate for 50 new optimal / 50 weight balance that supports world-class power-to-weight ratio
2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray Convertible Engine
2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray Convertible powered by using the technology of the LS7 engine that powered the adoption of the model 2013 Corvette 427. Using engine technology is able to make this car dpaat accelerated to 0-60 mph of 3.8 seconds. 2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray Convertible is also able to produce 1.06 g (avg) on our skidpad and figure-eight finish our test in 24.1 seconds. By producing 450 HP is estimated (335 kW) and 450 lb.-ft. of torque (610 Nm), the Stingray 2014 is the most powerful standard car model in Corvette history.
2014 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray Convertible may be a good choice for car enthusiasts with high performance package. This car provides a driving experience to live up to performance expectations that come with the name ‘Stingray’. Convertible models is a successor generation of the coupe is capable of delivering the experience, exhilarating driving connected with configurations that can be tailored to the wishes of the driver.
2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray Convertible Price
2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray Convertible will be sold in order to meet the fans in continental Europe, the Middle East, and Russia. 2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray Convertible will be sold at an estimated price range reaches MSRP $ 55,595 – $ 59,000.
2014 Corvette C7 Stingray Convertible comes with an open roof offers a model that can give a sensation for driver and passenger while driving on the streets.